Practicum and Co-Op Management Tool to Maximize Efficiency and Placements
- The software solution demonstrates a powerful, intuitive and flexible tool designed to: improve efficiency, reduce costs and improve connectivity for the entire practicum process.
- Colleges are able to manage and track compliance of employers and students regarding document submission and processing. Improved communication enhancing the collaborative environment is provided by real time messaging via voice, text or email. Standard and customized reports are available to track the efficiency of the practicum experience.
- Employers can manage compliance with college/student document requirements, manage practicum opportunities and document the progress/competence of students on tasks related to the practicum.
- Students use the mobile cloud enabled technology to set their top preferences for practicums that they are suited for, comply with document requirements and document their learning experiences towards achieving practicum goals.
- ‘MAIAPP KERHES’ is built on a cloud platform allowing for elastic scaling. MAIAPP KERHES is compliant with AODA, CASL and SCORM requirements.
Presented by: Steve Popple – Executive Director Marketing, Katsi Global
Scheduled: Thursday, May 18, 11:10 – 12:00, room S324